Nucco is a leading communications and experience agency. We apply a
‘beautifully simple’ approach using powerful creative and emerging technologies.
Our work ranges from film and animation, covering even the most complex
subject-matters, to deeply immersive interactive augmented and virtual experiences.
We work with leading brands like J.P. Morgan, De Beers Group, The John Lewis
Partnership, McKinsey, Deloitte, the European Space Agency.
Nucco is part of UNIT9 Group, one of the world’s pre-eminent creative production and
digital transformation companies. UNIT9 is AdAge’s 2019 Production Company of
the Year and Campaign’s Tech Company of the Year 2020.
We are looking for an Operations Executive who is looking to gain experience in
the production world. The ideal candidate will have a general understanding of
the production process and previous experience working in an agency as an
Office Executive or similar. The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver,
positive thinker, good communicator and fast learner. Able to liaise with all
members of staff at all levels and able to communicate to the wider group. We
are looking for someone who is able to manage tasks on their own and plan
ahead of needs, good at managing stressful situations and with a good sense of
humour. The candidate should be the natural gel of the team and support on team
building and company communications.
What you’ll do day to day
● Assisting the Senior Management team on setting up meetings, taking minutes
and actioning company-wide needs.
● Assisting and liaising with the group Head of Operations with HR and admin
tasks (Annual reviews, contracts, document uploading on Sage HR)
● Support the marketing team and creative team on administrative tasks.
(setting up Creative showcases, managing resources and tracking marketing
● Assisting and liaising with the IT managers on new starters and leavers set-up
● Arranging company-wide communications, events and administrative duties
● Supporting the Managing Director with general administration duties
● Arranging couriers and deliveries
● Supporting the Head of Production and Senior Producers on project tasks
● Supporting Senior Producers tracking budgets and setting up timelines on
● Updating the Freelance tracker and supporting the HoC and HoP on meetings /
● Supporting Senior Producers on building teams, booking resources and helping
with resourcing team members whenever necessary.
● Support Senior Producers on regular meetings with each project team and
take minutes when needed.
● Supporting Senior Producers on project closure (Marketing and team washup
● Supporting teams on archiving project materials both on the drive and server.
Skills and abilities you’ll need
● Agency experience or experience in a similar role, whether that is within
a studio or as a freelancer is a must.
● Motivated and passionate about agency work
● Experience working with different teams and communicating with
different staff members at all levels
● Good communication skills and good level of written English
● Knowledge of softwares such as Google suite and Slack
● BA level degree in a relevant subject is a plus.
Examples of touch points with other areas of Nucco
● Management team: Managing Director, Head of Creative and Head of
Interested? Get in touch!
Nucco values diversity and creativity in all its forms and we love to see that
reflected in our crew. We encourage applicants from the most diverse
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and a cover letter as to why
you’d like to work with Nucco brain to firstname.lastname@example.org