OPERATIONS TEAM MEMBER – EVENTS DEPT
Ideally with 1 year of experience
Duties include (but not limited to):
· Understanding and managing the impact of events and markets on the wider estate.
· Develop an understanding of health and safety aspects of events and markets
· Collating specific documents (eg. Contracts, risk assessments, event floor plans, event schedules etc) and general administration work
· Integrating with our different site teams ( events, estates , maintenance, accounts, car parking attendants) to ensure a smooth transition from sale to post event
· Initially shadowing and eventually taking part in and organising both venue – client viewings and operations
· Inform car parks and main reception and staff of upcoming events and markets
· Develop a strong working relationship with clients through great service and follow up
· Signing on and off a venue
· Frequent communication with suppliers and clients
· Booking in staff when needed
· Occasionally covering Front of House/ Reception when needed
· Weekend coverage when needed
There may be other responsibilities that we hand over to you as when appropriate, depending on your skills and personal development
· Excellent + efficient organisational skills
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and communicate skills and the confidence to liaise with clients and suppliers
· Proactive and positive in your approach to work
· Bright, friendly and personable character with interest in the events industry
We offer 28 days holiday paid (8 of which are bank holiday). The remaining should be used 5 days per quarter unless agreed in advance. This starts after your 3 month probation period.
General Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and be flexible to work weekends when required.