We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we're bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We're positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive - always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We're the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Partnerships Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Play a supporting role in securing new and re-negotiating distribution partner deals, alongside the Distribution & Partner Integration Team
- Ensure key stakeholders are aligned with strategic plans and overarching portfolio timelines on key negotiations
- Be the technical point of contact for the Partnerships Team cross all partners
- Have a clear understanding of technical fundamentals cross consumer electronics, including device and apps ecosystems (Android & iOS systems), distribution channels and general internet technologies
- Build and maintain excellent external partner and internal team relationships
- Establish yourself as the day to day lead for distribution partners, facilitating cross department contact and discussions, particularly working closely with the partnerships marketing team to enable excellent BAU content marketing activity.
- Identify and prioritize partner opportunities; become an expert on each partners organization, business model, roadmap and strategic priorities in order to develop annual, quarterly and tactical plans, including commercial negotiations and contractual agreements.
- Organise, brief and oversee all elements required to deliver plans, bringing together multiple teams that may include, but not limited to partnerships marketing, customer, finance, brand, PR, retail, legal, e-commerce, commercial planning and operations.
- Worked in a relevant industry for over 3 years.
- Manager level experience in a relevant role.
- Strong knowledge and technical understanding of ecosystems relevant to content distribution devices (TV, mobile, tablet, streaming devices - Android, iOS) in order to solve technical issues and queries efficiently.
- A good understanding and be confident to discuss the consumer electronics market, the competitive landscape and players, as well as the products.
- Examples of working with senior stakeholders in a business
- Commercial acumen alongside an understanding of and appreciation for brand, media and marketing
- Confidence you can lead the set-up and implementation of a partnership from agreeing proposition, commercial terms and contract, to working closely with internal/external teams on customer journeys and marketing assets to land a campaign in market
- Creative and innovative in finding ways to improve performance and resolve operational and negotiation challenges
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about