We are looking for a Performance Marketer to work on site with us for 12 weeks running a significant digital media budget (£30-80k pcm), for immediate start.
This role is responsible for delivering the plan across the marketing channels to hit business KPIs - to sell out a trial order of stock within the 12-week window.
● Planning & delivering Facebook and Instagram campaigns
● Continuously optimising channel performance through a data-led test and learn approach
● Working closely with Content Marketing to define the marketing plan for each business
● Overseeing SEO implementation
● Managing relationships with affiliate partners
● Advising on email marketing campaigns and tactics to improve website conversion over time
● Reporting KPIs to management, enabling strategic and tactical trading decisions to be made
● Has proven experience in fast growth DTC / e-comm businesses
● Significant experience as a Performance Marketer
● A clear track record of hitting channel targets to drive company growth
● Is performance focused – driven and motivated by surpassing targets
● Is a highly analytical thinker and creative problem solver – extremely comfortable working with data and managing through an environment of performance indicators and analysis
● Has direct experience managing social, PPC, affiliate, SEO and referral channels
● Has experience working with e-commerce platforms e.g. Shopware, Shopify
The role is based in Dalston.