We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Group Technology Office
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role will provide flexible PA support to four directors - Deputy Group Cisco, Director - Security, Strategy and GRC, Director of Security Services and Director of Security Operations, plus some administrative assistance to their teams.
You will thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment, possess strong attention to detail and bring a sense of fun and energy to the world of work. You will establish and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels and be able to work autonomously as well as being a team player.
- PA to four directors, keeping an efficient, correct and up-to-date diary.
- Undertake all administrative duties as required, including telephone calls, preparing expenses, ordering stationery, scanning documents, and assisting with presentation preparation.
- Work collaboratively with other PAs in the team and across the department. Flexing and adapting where required and supporting each other, whilst also providing PA cover as and when needed for colleagues.
- Arrange UK and international travel, accommodation and restaurant bookings.
- Order hospitality.
- Book meeting rooms/ set up conference or VC calls.
- Liaise with facilities/AV/IT.
- Provide ad-hoc support for director's direct reports.
- Carry out ad-hoc projects/duties for the team.
- A proven ability to act professionally with confidential information.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one diary at a time.
- Ability and willingness to take on new and different challenges.
- A willingness to assist all individuals.
- Proactive, confident and self-motivated in approach.
- Ability to act independently within the core role.
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven Secretarial / office experience in a similar environment.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about