We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our HR Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Be working for the Group Director of Corporate Affairs as well as support for the Internal Comms Heads and wider Internal Comms team.
- Proactive diary management - seamlessly organising and maintaining extremely busy and constantly changing diaries.
- Arranging meeting rooms, catering, visitor passes, greeting visitors when needed.
- Holiday cover for team PAs.
- Manage Travel - arranging travel itineraries for Director and Heads of.
- Be responding to enquiries and requests; ensuring all client and key contact enquiries are handled efficiently and effectively, seeking answers and resolving matters personally where appropriate. Acting as an effective conduit to the Directors and Heads.
- Provide professional and effective Administrative support - preparing materials for meetings, producing letters, reports, and presentations, meeting and greeting visitors, processing expenses, conference organisation for Director and Heads of.
- Be processing all new starters including ordering of new starter equipment.
- Act as a delegate to Director & Heads of for Sky systems including Ariba, Spark & People Portal for all administrative functions required (i.e. approvals and requests).
- Arrange internal events for senior stakeholders (logistics, catering/AV requirements, invitations etc).
????? ???????? ?????????? ???????????
- Previous experience in providing professional, PA, secretarial and administrative support.
- Good knowledge of and proficiency in using: Microsoft Office Package; Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel and database systems.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written); able to build effective relationships internally and externally.
- Desire to achieve excellence, being motivated and driven.
- Ability and willingness to take on new and different challenges.
- Friendly, approachable and confident manner with a flexible, can do attitude, collaborating for success.
- Proactive and responsible team player, taking pride in the role.
- Ability to show maturity and initiative in often pressurised and confidential situations.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task, have good time management and an eye for detail.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about