We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Planning & Partnerships manager, you will be an expert and evangelist in all areas of Sky Media's business leading and owning the conversation with planners and strategy teams within agencies. The key to the role is to inform, update and challenge agency planning teams with the latest opportunities and developments across our platforms while simultaneously developing planner relationships to uncover briefs of all shapes and size.
- Collaborate with the Planning and Partnership Controller you will own the planner relationship
- Help to manage your portfolio of agencies with the specific objective of driving partnership revenue for Sky Media
- Work with peers within the Spot team to ensure the brief response is in the best interests of Sky Media and makes sense in terms of the wider deal ramifications
- Educate and service agency contacts with regular communications
- Deliver an on brand, high standard of partnership solutions
- Develop good working relationships with key Sky and Sky Media teams
- Proven Success in Revenue Generation
- Clear understanding of the Sky Media portfolio
- Competent knowledge of other media and where Sky Media's product set fits into that market place
- Good understanding of the media planning and buying process
- Relationship skills - especially among agency planners and buyers
- Proven administration, organisational and leadership skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Ability to work closely with a wide range of internal departments both in Victoria and Osterley and to forge good relations with those departments
- Behaviours to reflect Sky's values
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about