TOUCH is hiring for a pivotal role in our busy photographic post production studio.
We are looking for an organised, efficient and confident individual with proven experience working with a team, exceptional communication and administration skills. Ideally with a background in the arts, photography or post production.
- Scheduling of all projects, diary management.
- Co-ordinating the retouching team.
- Working alongside our retouching team to make sure all studio output is delivered to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Reporting daily to the company directors.
- Analysing post production briefs and quoting accordingly.
- Managing the budget throughout each project.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with photographers, agencies and brands.
Knowledge of Filemaker, project management software & Adobe software would be an advantage.
- A full time position with an initial contract for one year.
- Working with some of the biggest fashion photographers & brands in the industry.
- Future promotion opportunities within the role and moving forward within the team.
Please send your CV and a covering letter with the subject ‘Post Production Coordinator’
We will only be able to respond to successful applicants, no phone calls please.
Deadline: 19th November 2019