Jonathan Tuckey Design is looking for a PR Assistant to join its team in London.
We are looking for candidates, who are passionate about architecture and design, and will demonstrate an ability to maintain and manage the practice's social media accounts and PR activities.
Qualifications, qualities, and experience:
• ability to produce consistent and engaging presentations, press packs and brochures and understands good graphical language
• experience with producing images for magazines, websites, and other types of press with an understanding of image formats for web and print
• able to maintain and manage the practice's social media accounts and website
• assist with preparation and coordination of talks, lectures, and events
• confident in engaging architectural writing
• proficient at using Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator and Photoshop is an advantage
• confident, with good communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
• prior experience working in an architecture/design practice is helpful
Please submit your CV and covering letter to apply.
Due to the large volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.