PR & Communications Intern
Paid Full-time 3 month Internship, with opportunity to become a full-time employee
OYSTEO is a digital travel and lifestyle concierge platform for wealthy consumers who seek incredible experiences and luxury fashion. We are a creative and innovative start-up, set to redefine the luxury travel industry through great travel advisors, great storytelling, and great direct-to-consumer partnerships.
We’re looking for a confident hardworking communicator with the knack for writing great copy to work with us on our PR activities.
Press campaigns play a very important role at OYSTEO, and you’ll be able to have a strong impact promoting our brand in both the European and US media.
• Preparing and editing PR content, stories and materials such as photography and information for PR social media use.
• Supporting both UK and European PR campaigns.
• Developing your own story ideas and taking initiative in creating your own campaigns.
• Taking ownership of media outreach and responding to media requests
• Proactively communicate ideas and assist with communications planning and management across PR and social media.
• Collating and analysing media coverage to create reports for internal review and evaluation.
• Manage media and influencers databases
• Excellent Writing Skills: you know how to craft an engaging story and pitch.
• Keen Research Experience: you can cut through the plethora of information to find concise creative answers to questions.
• Strong Organisational Skills: you’re able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Confident Communication: you don’t mind picking up the phone if need be.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Inherent interest in travel or fashion.
• Graduate in PR / Journalism / Communications.
• An international mindset: you love meeting new people from different parts of the world.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now and send us your CV and any relevant links to your online profiles