We are looking for a highly motivated and creative PR & Marketing intern to join our remote team for an initial 3-month internship with scope to extend. This internship provides an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in public relations and marketing. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, adaptable, and eager to learn about the dynamic world of PR and marketing.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of media lists and press contacts.
• Help create and update press releases, media pitches, and media kits.
• Support the planning and execution of media outreach campaigns.
• Monitor and compile media coverage reports.
• Studying or recently graduated from a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with social media platforms.
• Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time depending on your experience and professional interests.
This PR & Marketing Internship offers a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience and contribute to the success of our marketing and PR initiatives. The position will provide exposure to a wide range of tasks and projects, making it an ideal learning opportunity for individuals interested in a career in PR and marketing.
This role offers the opportunity to work in an ever-changing growing company that is passionate about its services.
We are looking for an intern for an initial period of 3-months (with scope to extend), 2 days per week. The intern will be paid a daily stipend in line with the National Minimum Wage.
Côte is an independent studio where design, strategy and storytelling meet to shape a more meaningful, sustainable hospitality experience. We work with small boutique hotels worldwide on concept and design, as well as communications and consulting. Our aim is a more inclusive, mindful hospitality and tourism industry.