Producer (working for BS&T, exclusively on the Contiki account)
Contiki Marketing Lab is a new type of agency. A division of BS&T Digital Limited, we are responsible for global marketing for Contiki, the world's leading travel company for 18-35 year olds.
We’re looking for an amazing Producer within Contiki Marketing Lab (currently working remotely), looking after global content projects, with a strong focus on the video assets.
A self-starter, with your finger on the pulse of Gen Z content, you will live and breathe organisation, timelines and budgets, and be able to manage the day-to-day asset management, selection and delivery across multiple teams and projects. Ensuring the successful output of assets and deliverables on time that are to budget and to brief. You will oversee the coordination of assets across all areas of production, from campaigns and social assets to brochure, image libraries and regional team asset requests. You understand the importance of storytelling to ensure our brand continues to be the best in the business, and to help us push our content to all new levels, make some noise and have cut through in the current content landscape.
• Work within Contiki Marketing Lab’s content team alongside editorial, social, brand, partnerships and design teams, reporting to the Senior Brand Manager
• Execute on the centralised video strategy, including campaigns, social and editorial calendar
• Ingesting raw assets from shoots and doing first line QC of data before handover to editing resource
• Be responsible for video asset publishing across both YouTube and our Digital Asset Management system. Working with our SEO manager to ensure that all uploads are optimised and tagged appropriately with optimal images selected for thumbnails
• Police and manage the internal systems to ensure the correct naming conventions and folder structures are used consistently and guide users to use these too
• Manage and distribute drives for shoots and studio resources to effectively assist remote working teams
• Management and coordination of freelance video editors, ensure we have a black book of top global editors at our fingertips, writing and creating briefs and workflow.
• Co-ordination of brochure production across all regions, working closely with Art Director on templating, copywriter on messaging, Marketing Manager on product briefs and BS&T design team of final delivery.
• Serve as video and image asset guardian alongside the Art Director and Senior Brand Manager, managing Contiki’s video file and output library through Bynder, creating collections and organizing footage.
• Work closely with Social Media Manager and Travel Editor to create a stream of always-on social-first content, analyse performance and utilize insights to inform future projects
• Coordinate image and video regionalization requests form Contiki’s eight sales and marketing offices around the world, and be the lead contact with regions for all requests via the JIRA platform.
• Work closely with the Paid Media Strategist to constantly create and evolve our paid media video creative, learn from performance & push boundaries with content
• Have a central role within our design team, ensuring optimal images are being selected and used for all campaign activity
• Supporting and managing the video and photography production needs of the business and associated shoot requirements – including acquiring permits, casting talent, booking and scheduling travel, and planning shot-lists against creative briefs
The perfect candidate will have...
• Minimum 2 years working in production or creative project management / traffic management for a content/advertising/production agency or content-led brand
• Exceptional project management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadline and budget
• Experience handling Media Data and Asset Libraries
• Knowledge and understanding of video production, specs, process and media file types along with their purposes
• Equal parts eye for detail and aesthetic
• Understanding of digital content distribution channels – social (incl. channel variations), PR and editorial, paid media, etc
• Passion for youth focussed content. Ability to become immersed in cultural trends and understand how to bring these to life through multi format content.
Preferred but not essential skills
• Knowledge of YouTube and how to optimise and publish video content across this channel
• Experience planning and executing an international shoot, sourcing locations and logistics
• Appetite for understanding content performance, working with data teams to understand and apply audience behaviour insights to projects
• Strong internal influence, ability to work with juniors to peers to c-level executives
• Experience creating and improving processes. You don't just inhabit a role; you make it better, and are willing to help others improve their roles as well
This role may require international travel to manage shoots on location.