We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
"Group Product is the team that brings new and exciting products, like our award-winning Sky Q set-top-box, to our customers across 5 countries. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen. We value diversity of thought and opinion, have a supportive and inclusive culture, and nurture a spirit of continuous improvement as we strive to make things better for our customers." - Head of Product
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Take ownership of a specific set of features and/or product functionality; you'll be responsible for capturing the functional and business requirements, defining the customer experience (including use cases, UX flow mapping, customer journey, success metrics and testing)
- Produce product and customer insights to analyse, frame and challenge hypotheses and ideas. Leverage your findings to enhance our customers experience, identifying key problem areas to solve and providing recommendations to improve the product/ delivery process
- Build trusted relationships and collaborate with other amazing product teams, regions, business areas (inc. Compliance, Legal, Marketing), as well as the technology (inc. UX and design) and delivery functions to offer consistent customer experiences, create holistic viable solutions and drive the development product launch
- A self-motivated mindset, a dedicated quick learner who is ambitious and able to work both independently and within a team
- A track record of delivering and managing complex products /and digital features and projects, working within fast-paced and fluid work environments
- Great communication skills and convey your ideas effectively, showing thought leadership.
- A demonstrable ability to collaborate and influence multiple partners gaining alignment and sign-off as and when appropriate
- Experience working with and influencing Technology, Design and UX teams, using collaboration/ documentation tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- Experience, and understanding of optimising processes/ products through testing and analysis (incl. AB testing, NFRs)
- A demonstrable ability to research and analyse qualitative and quantitative customer/ competition data; ideally, you will be able to identify the business and customer drivers, providing recommendations to inform product decisions and vision
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about