We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Digital Commerce Labs Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Product Owner, be responsible for maximising the value of the product resulting from the work of the Lab Development Team.
- Be the voice of the customer, and restless in the pursuit of great digital experiences Strategy
- Champion and articulate the vision when managing stakeholder expectations and requirements
- Ask probing questions and challenge assumptions. Is empowered to say 'no'
- Be driven by data, and promotes a 'test and learn' culture in order to validate assumptions about our customers
- Deeply understands the goals of the Lab, and the drivers of success in order to help shape the roadmap Performance Driven
- Relentlessly be focused on delivering Lab KPIs
- Be agile evangelists and helps the rest of the business adapt to Agile ways of working
- Be available to the dev team to be the single point of escalation for backlog issues or questions
- Skills to help the squad understand and work to the vision
- Communication skills to keep stakeholders up to date about progress, as well as helping the dev teams see the wider picture
- The ability to create a framework to enable everyday innovation
- The ability to drive a culture of experimentation within the Lab, and tests assumptions about value
- Skills to support achievement of DC Lab goals and customer KPIs, commercial KPIs and WOW
- Healthy and proactive management skills of backlog in a consistent visible manner
- Backlog managed and prioritised based on the highest customer and commercial impact
- Decision making, and data driven skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about