We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
"Developing pioneering products and services that give every one of our customers experiences they love - when and wherever they want - is at the heart of everything we do at Sky. Our Interactive Services receive over 1.4m visits per week from customers researching new products and services, accessing account management and looking for help. Our targets are tough, and the business moves at a quick pace. We are looking for a Product Owner who wants to be part of shaping new features to improve the best-in-class Interactive TV user experience on our Sky+ and Sky Q set top boxes" - Senior Product Owner
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
You will become part of a driven and dedicated team of Product Owners, Business Analysts and Designers.
- Be responsible for ownership and delivery of sales and service journeys across the entire Interactive TV estate (Sky Q and Sky +)
- Deliver functional journeys that increase customer digital usage
- Administration and planning of the development roadmap
- Liaise with Product and Development Teams
- Define and create user stories in the product backlog for existing and new journeys
- Fulfil the Product Owner role in an agile development team to define requirements, prioritise backlogs and UAT functionality
- Experience working in agile development operating models
- Budget accountability/business case creation
- Be an advocate and an enthusiast
- High problem-solving skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyse and document information
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about