The Modern House & Inigo are looking for a highly-motivated individual to join its Editorial team as Production Coordinator on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be organised, pro-active, creative, and able to adapt to the demands of a high-output team.
Applicants must be based in London at the start of employment and able to come to our offices on a weekly basis.
Preferred start date: 1st December 2021
- Provide logistical and operational management to all editorial activities of TMH and Inigo across digital and print channels.
- Represent TMH/Inigo as a first point of contact when approaching people for stories and content ideas.
- Coordinate the workloads of the editorial team, keeping colleagues up-to-date on deadlines and production timelines.
- Actively contribute to editorial strategy and planning, as well as assisting the development of creative briefs.
- Manage the monthly editorial budget allocation.
- Book shoots and manage the content schedule.
- Keep up-to-date tabs on ongoing conversations regarding features, partnerships and content ideas.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Editorial team on delivering the editorial calendar, including commissioning and managing freelance writers and photographers, planning photographers’ diaries.
- Manage production and budgets of TMH magazine, as well as approaching and securing advertisers.
- Coordinate the delivery of TMH podcast, including booking guests and providing editing feedback.
- Assist the delivery of partnerships and collaborations, including attending planning meetings and providing operational support.
- Coordinate the production of TMH gifting products and manage our online Shop.
- Help deliver special projects, including product development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Outstanding organisational skills and an ability to handle pressure.
- Proven experience delivering creative projects.
- A demonstrable interest in art, architecture and design.
- A growth mindset, and an enthusiasm for finding innovative solutions and new opportunities.
- An ambitious attitude and a willingness to play a pro-active role in a rapidly growing company.
- Exceptional writing skills.
The Modern House is proud to provide equal opportunities to all. Every role is open to all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
The deadline to apply is 18:00 on Tuesday 26th October.