We are hiring a junior-mid level account/ project manager to oversee a variety of client projects. gal-dem is an award-winning media company whose focus is to provide a platform for women and non-binary people of colour through a variety of creative outlets. We work with brands to produce campaigns, events and digital content. Some of our clients include Nike, Ace and Tate, The Guardian and Penguin. This an exciting opportunity for someone willing to get stuck into a small but dynamic organisation who are pushing for change within the media landscape.
You will be based out of our Bethnal Green office five days a week. We are looking for someone with a proactive, can-do attitude — someone who is organised and used to managing relationships with brands, organisations and clients. No two days at gal-dem look the same so you must be prepared for lots of variety in a fast-paced work environment! As a member of the team, you will be a direct representative of the gal-dem brand.
Someone with an agency background would be beneficial though not essential.
Key qualities and skills:
- Proactive and willing to get stuck in
- Good at managing relationships with clients/ people in general
- Experience of working with brands
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Flexibility with working hours based on the demands of a particular project
- Managing client projects after briefs have been secured
- Working with gal-dem’s very small (there are two of us!) commercial team take brand proposals
- Developing timelines from briefs
- Sourcing and negotiating talent, event spaces, or facilitators
- Project management of briefs, keeping gal-dem’s commercial team and client teams fully
- Collaboration with gal-dem’s social editor on social promotion and planning
- Event production + management
- Willingness to get stuck in at the ideation stage of briefs
If you think that this might be you then email us with an up to date CV and statement of interest (no more than 400 words).
By the 22nd July at 12pm.