We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Quality Assurance Team
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Working as part of a team in Sky's Osterley studio, you will be tasked with ensuring quality standards are met at all times.
- Attend any meetings (e.g. pre-production) as necessary
- Ensure high-quality standards in all stakeholder digital and print production deliverables
- Perform assigned tasks within the overall production workflow and assigned budget, according to: work order specifications, industry and Company standard operating procedures (SOPs), the Company's high-quality standards, the Company's brand guidelines and standards
- Ensure stakeholder project team has most current information about the status of the assigned project(s) by logging and maintaining in project tracking system, accurate records of: time dedicated to specific project(s), quality issues
- Exceptional proofreading skills and an eye for detail with a methodical approach
- Good understanding of quality assurance workflows and current best practice
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of all current software used in the quality assurance workflows: Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat, Litmus, Google Double Click
- Effective time management under pressure with strong communication that delivers the desired outcome
- Good understanding of effective digital and/or print production, processes, roles, tools (digital and conventional) and workflow practices and trends
- Strong people, organisational and analytical skills (including time management and attention to detail)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Apple Mac equipment and operating systems
- Basic to proficient understanding of pre-press and print production techniques and processes
- Basic to proficient computer software skills: Proficient with Apple Mac equipment and operating systems, General business software (e.g. MS Office Suite)
- Knowledge of specific functional software: Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat, Litmus, Google Double Click, Project Management software
- Ability to interpret brand guidelines through to artwork execution across digital and print routes to market
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about