We are a creative agency that exists to build a better future, for and with the next generation. We partner with brands and organisations to create a more inclusive, empowering and sustainable world. We're based in Brixton and we have an open door policy for young people to have a free space to work, get support from our team, join our insight sessions and to collaborate with each other and build on their own networks.
Some of our clients include Dr Martens, Speedo, Duke of Edinburgh, Nominet and Nike.
We are looking for a Research lead to get under the skin of current culture to help our brand partners create a better future for young people.This person will lead key research projects from proposal stage through to completion. Designing research approaches based on clients objectives, deliver research alongside session facilitators and define key insights from findings; as well as continually developing and bringing new ideas on how Livity as a business can improve its approach to research.
We think this is a super exciting role if you're in the research and insights space, to feel culturally connected whilst having an impact.
You'll be a part of our strategy team and some of your day to day might include:Being a client facing owner of research projects.
- Developing proposals to clients and new business approaches.
- Designing research methodologies to best answer clients questions and research problems.
- Delivering global research in partnership with project managers and workshop facilitators.
- Designing and implementing qualitative, quantitative and ethnographic research - working with relevant partners to deliver this work.
- Creating and presenting research reports for clients through defining key insights and actions from the research results.
- Continually develop Livity’s approach to research to enable us to stand out against competitors, bringing new thoughts and ideas on interesting research techniques and approaches.
- Working closely with the strategy and creative teams to feed research and insights into wider projects.
- Supporting our network of ambitious young people through mentoring and coaching.
This person will have experience in a research and insights role, be confident designing new approaches that fit our unique business model, be culturally connected and have a passion for making the world a better place.