Do you have a passion for hospitality, events & all things food?
We are looking for a digital marketeer who will be responsible for creating and delivering a marketing & communications strategy that will help drive business.
Think you can translate a passion for food across the business whilst developing the marketing plan and increasing brand awareness & engagement?
Together with our Marketing Consultant & HODs you’ll work to enhance the reputation of our organisation both internally and externally.
If you love food & share our creative passions, send your CV with links to relevant work & a cover letter outlining how your experience fits the brief, the skills you will bring to the table and your favourite social platform & why.
Please note this role will not suit a marketeer looking to work within a rigid corporate structure.
- Review comm strategies & work with our HODs & CEO to deliver comms, digital marketing & PR
- Uphold B&H brand values & food philosophy to lead marketing successes
- Collaboratively craft menus around seasonality and industry trends & build a catalogue of imagery
- Knowledge of food trends & in the know of what is happening in the London foodie scene
- Take ownership for driving our exciting and ambitious brand forward
- Maintain databases & assist with ad hoc office tasks as required
Design & manage the digital presence of B&H websites, media, social platforms & print materials
Accountable for maintenance of marketing activity & campaign timelines & deadlines
Create stories through image & copy to generate media interest, followers & revenue
Network with industry venues and media to build business & sales
Develop reporting procedure & assist in preparation of reports
- A true team player approaching all tasks with enthusiasm & ‘can-do’ attitude
- Adaptable, able to respond quickly & positively to changing requirements
- Keen to develop within the role, continuously learning in order to improve personal performance
- Confident, self-motivated, patient, sociable & reliable
- Experience with CRM systems, Hubspot, PowerPoint, Campaign Monitor & Adobe InDesign | Photoshop
Ability to manage projects & be accountable for achieving results
Experience working on marketing campaigns including project management skills, briefing, planning & execution
Strong organisational & planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
Sound understanding of digital marketing & management of social channels
Excellent communicator able to provide concise & effective instruction both verbally and in writing copy
Preferred but not a dealbreaker…
- Marketing & Communications experience across events and hospitality
- Degree or qualification in relevant subject – Hospitality | Events | Communications | Marketing | PR
- Agency management, both online & offline marketing
- Basic photography skills | willingness to learn
Free lunches | Spot bonuses | Autonomy to grow and develop this role & department
Send your CV with links to relevant work & a covering letter detailing how your experience fits the brief, the skills you will bring to the table and your favourite social platform & why.