We're part of Europe's leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Data Technology & Operations team.
As a valued employee, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What's more, you'll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
Working as a Scrum Master within Data Technology & operations, you'll help deliver technical solutions that will meet the business requirements of our stakeholders. You will be involved in creating a high performing team, increasing productivity and quality of delivery whilst also driving continuous improvement. You will have a collaborative leadership style, building strong relationships with people to facilitate a culture of trust.
- Produce deliverables that follow our best practice development standards.
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team (including data engineers, architects, product managers)
- Create and manage team roadmaps and backlogs with Product Manager
- Produce a detailed breakdown of development tasks on projects.
- Ensure that all deliverables adhere to the end to end change process.
- Assist with the mentoring of teams and individuals
- Manage scrum teams across multiple geographical locations.
- Be adaptive in your approach to the application of agile methodologies appropriate for the situation.
- In depth understanding of Data Warehousing best practice and principles.
- Experience of integration projects on a large-scale environment.
- Experience of ETL technical design, development and support.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and has a proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Excellent organisation skills, ensuring transparency of plans and deliverables.
- Demonstrate an ability to actively champion the right decisions made through consensus.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We're happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make us Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.