We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we're bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We're positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive - always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We're the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Brand Marketing Team.
As part of the Sky family, you'll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You'll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Be working collaboratively with the media team and creative agencies, your team are responsible for developing highly effective insight led TTL campaigns from brief through to execution delivering on the overall KPI's
- Be responsible for the leadership through the campaign process for multi million-pound campaigns, delivering strong stakeholder management as well as leading the team through to delivery
- Input into annual planning, recommending spend levels and messaging based on creative learnings
- Collaborate and integrate with wider NOW TV marketing team, customer team and trading teams in order to deliver a truly integrated approach across all of our communications
- Be responsible for brand development and guardianship of NOWTV, ensure that the positioning, personality and tone of voice is clearly defined and reflected clearly across all comms the business is producing
- Lead on the development of the branding of future propositions and product launches
- Lead on ad hoc projects such as imbedding our purpose into the business
- Be responsible for managing a talented team of 5 and you will actively champion their growth, learning and development.
- Extensive experience delivering large scale TTL campaigns, external and internal agency management with ability to demonstrate creative evaluation
- Demonstrable experience of managing creative and media agencies across a multiple campaigns
- Strategic and creative thinking with the ability to use market data and customer insight
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills at all levels
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual who is capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience in influencing and delivering against KPI's
- Self-starter skills, happy to take initiative and make decisions
- Adaptability to changing business priorities, thrives on a fast-paced environment.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about