We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This is an opportunity to join - and help to shape - Sky's newly formed Group Business Development team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
In joining the Business Development team, you will support a wide portfolio of exciting new projects, initiatives and partnerships, driving incremental value to Sky globally.
Prime activities in this role will include:
- Driving new business initiatives across Sky's current (European) platforms
- Working with key stakeholders across Sky and the broader Comcast NBCU business to maximize the value of combined assets globally
- Identifying & delivering incremental revenue opportunities across the business
- Working closely with 3rd party partners to shape & deliver new products / services across Sky's footprint
- Working closely with business leaders to deliver "future revenue" targets
- Building business cases to support & prioritise new business initiatives
- Evaluating potential strategic investments as well as advising on larger M&A targets
- Build, maintain and own excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Creative & collaborative
- Blue sky thinker, but with ability to translate into actionable plan
- Strong analytical & commercial skillset
- Experience shaping strategic partnerships
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about