We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Strategy and Planning Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Own, define, write and continually optimise the annual marketing strategy for TV, identifying key target audience and setting annual marketing objectives for Sky TV, Sky Q, UHD and Sky Go to help drive overarching business objectives
- Be responsible for continued management of the demand driving KPI's and overall brand health v's our competitors, identifying and presenting opportunities to drive the strategy forward and mitigate existing plans.
- Lead on key strategic projects relating to Sky TV and TV products helping us to better understand how we drive growth for the business and improve customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with insight, commercial, propositions, brand and segmentation teams to develop an analytical approach to understanding our existing data in order to inform and support demand driving strategies
- Be a customer champion - ensure our marketing plans and campaigns are insight driven and reflect the voice of the customer.
- Be responsible for driving the insight roadmap and be the expert in the product lead market trends
- A senior brand strategist with at least 5 years' experience working in a strategic marketing role
- Clear and confident communication skills with a creative and strategic mind
- Highly collaborative skills and creative person who has a passion for ideas
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills at all levels up to CMO
- Experience of managing a number of projects simultaneously and ability to juggle priorities and hit deadlines
- Enthusiastic, motivated skills and capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience in influencing and delivering against KPI's
- Adaptability to changing business priorities, thrives on a fast-paced environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about