We are looking for a dedicated Senior Creative / Motion Designer to join our studio based in Borough, London.
We are an award-winning creative agency founded by industry pioneers Willie Williams and Sam Pattinson, who have created one of the most prolific multidisciplinary design and production practices working in art and entertainment. We create experiences for live music tours, festivals, art installations, experiential spaces, branding campaigns and theatrical productions.
Treatment Studio’s expertise comprises multimedia content production, stage, lighting & set design, and the creation of interactive & mixed-reality environments, allowing for a seamless production and creative experience.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working on a wide variety of projects from initial concepts through to final delivery.
- Understanding and responding creatively to artist/client briefs, understanding their visual identity and developing original and engaging visual responses.
- Creative direction and development of internal teams. Working collaboratively to take an idea from initial concepts, through to style frames, storyboards, animation tests to final animation and delivery.
- Working closely with design partners, directors, designers and producers to understand and deliver video/animation as part of an overall creative experience.
- Review and feedback with artist/client, ability to take on feedback constructively and respond positively.
- A solid understanding and sensibility of design principles inc colour, composition and typography
- Excellent knowledge of full Adobe Suite and Cinema 4D
- Keen interest in music, design, art and entertainment and live performance
- An enthusiastic, collaborative and supportive attitude and willing to both lead and be part of a larger team. Comfortable and confident in managing and communicating effectively with design teams and members of the studio
- Desire to develop new skills, use of emerging technologies and animation techniques and apply these in your work.
- Driven to explore and understand new and diverse cultural and visual influences, with the ability to apply this into your work
- Experience working in live performance preferred but not essential
- Good under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, and ambitious creative environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to take initiative and prioritise.
- Availability to work out of office hours/weekends as projects demand.
- Ability to travel both within the UK and internationally as projects demand.
- Ability to work from our studio in London.
An understanding or interest in working in the following programmes:
Location: Borough, London
Length of Contract: Full time and freelance
Salary: Subject to previous experience
Start Date: February 2022
Application deadline: 31st January 2022