We have a new and exciting opportunity at Proud Robinson & Partners for an experienced Senior Creative Strategist to join the family.
This is an amazing chance to join a strong and supportive team. We are looking for someone who is both strategic and creatively minded, with sound TTL marketing knowledge (and a hunger to continue learning). You will have an innate ability to identify and craft meaningful insights that can be shaped into stand out creative ideas, being able to then distil and sell these ideas effectively. Spending the majority of your time working on one of the world’s most famous and influential brands globally, your time will be time spent between our London office and client office locations in the UK or abroad, bringing brands to life, in real life.
– Full time Senior Creative Strategist position
– Forming a core part of the agency’s creative/planning team, contributing to the development of creative and strategic work across the business with a focus on TTL (integrated comms, events, & experiences) campaigns, activations and content creation
– Insight and strategy development, creative ideation, development and presentation
– Reporting to the Head of Creative & Strategy
– Role to be based at the agency’s London office
- Your core role will be in the creative and strategic servicing of one of the agency’s lead accounts, developing strategically informed creative responses to briefs to deliver creative IRL concepts that are capable of delivering genuine value to both consumer and brand, creating emotional connections, inspiring engagement and advocacy.
- You will also support in the creative and strategic servicing of the agency's wider client base on a brief-by-brief basis.
- Day-to-day, you will report directly to the Strategy/Creative leads and agency partners. However, our agency remains committed to a belief in a truly integrated and democratised ideation process.
- Whilst you will be accountable for ensuring that the quality, consistency and integrity of work is maintained, you will also be expected to work seamlessly with the wider group and actively promote inclusivity and collaboration.
- Working ‘high & low’, you will need to be ready to execute both high-level brand strategy and day-to-day planning. This will cover a diverse range of activities ranging from brand and product planning, channel specific activations with a core focus on experiential, as well as integrated campaigns for leading Global tech, alcohol, telecommunications and lifestyle brands.
- You will be tasked with pushing thinking and striving for creative excellence in every area, developing strategically informed and actionable creative ideas.
- Key responsibilities to include:
Taking part in brief interrogation and client Q&As
Leading integrated teams in ideation sessions and workshops, framing problems, identifying territories to explore etc.
Synthesising ideas explored, evaluating and prioritising for development those ideas that will add value to both the audience and the brand
Generating insights, monitoring and interpreting cultural and social trends (global and local), relevant to the client’s business
Development of original thought delivering against assigned briefs and the creation of well-crafted creative/strategic responses.
Presentation of creative and strategic work both internally and to clients and partner agencies where required.
– Building strong relationships with cross functional teams to ensure client objectives are met with within agreed brief and timings
– Role to be based at the agency’s London office with occasional national and international travel where required
A creative thinker
Organised and methodical
Strong social and interpersonal skills
Strategic & Analytical approach to problem serving – quick to find, analyse and absorb information
Collegiate and collaborative
Confident and presentable
– Demonstrates excellent knowledge of / passion for a breadth of marcomms disciplines, with a core focus on Experiential. Understanding the role that clear, consistent, and truly integrated TTL campaigns, activations and content play in delivering for brands & businesses.
– Demonstrates good understanding of / passion for consumer and human behaviour, cultural trends and international audiences.
– Pro-active, independent thinker who can develop insight with minimal direction, ability to read, analyse and synthesize information from a variety of sources.
– Comfortable expressing complex thoughts and ideas in collaborative environments.
– Ability to translate strategic understanding into genuine insight, providing added value at every stage of the development process as well as consistently championing executional excellence throughout delivery.
– Demonstrate strong writing skills with a passion for storytelling or persuasive prose.
– Exhibit high-level presentation skills - construct logical, structured verbal and written communications, tailored to the audience.
– Proven client facing experience with a good knowledge of the client business and its competitors.
– Excellent communication skills – demonstrates credibility and social authority when dealing with agency partners and clients.
– Ability to work quickly, accurately and effectively across multiple projects, clients, briefs and internal teams.
– Ability to manage own time to best contribute to active and proactive work streams.
– Excellent organisational ability – works in a time efficient and organised manner. Seeks to streamline process where appropriate and prioritises effectively.