We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
"This is a unique opportunity to join the Sky Broadband brand team within the growth division of the CMO group. The department is responsible for building brand leadership with the overall objective of ensuring Sky Broadband is top of mind for consumers considering switching providers"- Kiran Amin, Head of Brand Marketing
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Develop and deliver best in class, highly effective TTL media strategies and creative campaigns that deliver on overall platform and brand KPI's
- Inspire our agencies to innovate and deliver outstanding work whilst building strong relationships
- Challenge the status quo and proactively develops solutions to challenges
- Develop and test campaign messaging, working with legal and commercial team to substantiate claims
- Support on post campaign analysis and ensuring insights are fed into the next campaign
- Be responsible for collaboration and integration with Commercial team to deliver a truly integrated approach across all of our communications
- Be responsible for brand guardianship of Sky Broadband- ensure that the positioning, personality and tone of voice is reflected clearly across all comms
- Manage an apprentice
- Experience in delivering large scale TTL campaigns, agency management and ability to demonstrate creative evaluation
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering effective media plans
- Strategic and creative thinking with the ability to use market data and customer insight
- Proficient collaboration skills within team and across large organisation
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills at all levels
- Enthusiasm, motivated individual who is capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience in influencing and delivering against KPI's
- Confident communication and presentation skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about