How would you like to be part of an exceptional team of forward-thinking designers in a thriving global creative agency? We’re looking for a Senior Motion Designer who wants to create captivating and insightful work, finished to the highest standards. Someone who excels in a fast pace environment and is passionate about motion graphics.
You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with an incredible team of creative thinkers, illustrators, motion and visual designers who just happen to be awesome people too. This is a rare opportunity and requires a rare talent, so if you think you’re up to it we’d love to hear from you.
Our designers are artists of their craft. They take a client brief and create exceptional work, adding to the brief with their knowledge and expertise. Our work is exceptional, industry leading, finely crafted with flair, finesse and personality.
We are an approachable, problem solving bunch. Working across departments, the design and animation team are an integral part of the creative process.
We aren’t afraid of doing things differently. We are a forward-thinking agency that takes pride in our diverse and eclectic personalities and skillsets. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We are always pushing the boundaries of what’s achievable for our clients. We like to think for the forward with inspirational new ideas, that explore and experiment with new approaches, tools and technologies.
As your role as Senior Motion Designer, you’ll will work within our visual and motion design team. You’ll have solid experience in motion design and 3D.
You’ll help solve creative problems with your extraordinary motion skillset, working collaboratively with creative thinkers and visual designers to produce some of the industry’s best work.
You’ll use your experience and confidence to work across multiple briefs and add your own unique personality to the work.
You’re a shining example, leading the more junior members of the team around you, inspiring them to hone their skills and become experts in their craft.
* Expert in After Effects across a range of styles including illustrative, character, typographic and shape animation
* Expert in cinema4D with skills covering animation, Mograph, modelling and lighting
* Experience using a third party renderer is preferred - redshift, Arnold, octane etc
* Your practice is grounded by a firm understanding of animation principles
* Up to date on latest motion and design trends with an arsenal of references
* A good understanding of Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop
* Additional passion for design, illustration or other creative outputs
* Keen interest in new approaches, platforms and technologies
* Passion to learn and grow skills beyond their day-to-day role
* An understanding of and experience in designing for different mediums (e.g. web, television and social media) and the restraints or restrictions involved
* Positive, enthusiastic attitude and collaborative approach to creative ideas
* Confidence explaining and presenting their passions, work and ideas to wider teams and clients
* A leader, with experience overseeing a team, approving work and maintaining craft expectations
* Collaborative team member, asking for help and offering help to others
* No ego, happy to muck in, helping the team where necessary
* Organised designer, planning and managing time and meeting deadlines
* Solid experience working in a top tier brand / design agency
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and recruit on talent alone, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, education, class, sexual orientation or disability. We champion diversity and believe it not only benefits, but enhances our creativity, our company and the wider society at large. We are For The Forward.