We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Entertainment PR Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The Senior PR Manager is responsible for developing insight-led PR strategies with clear objectives for Sky's TV content. You'll lead on writing strategies and managing the delivery of campaigns, including creative executions, media relations, talent management, influencer activity and events. This role will focus primarily on our original drama content.
- Devise and oversee the delivery of PR strategies for priority TV content, focusing on original drama, ensuring work is insight led, aligned to wider business objectives and the Corporate Affairs narrative
- Media liaison, including developing and maintaining great relationships with a broad range of print, online and broadcast media
- Evaluates campaigns with team to show PR's impact around the business. Can confidently share learnings with stakeholders and the consumer communications team to factor in to future campaigns
- Manage the work of agency partners as required
- Oversee work of junior team members to ensure they are delivering on time and to a high standard
- Build and develop key external relationships including independent production companies, talent agents and personal PRs
- Issues management when required
- Lead on responsibility for event management including media days and press events
- Organisation skills a self-starter, able to drive momentum through projects and determine what needs doing with minimum input from the team Head.
- Strong strategic and creative thinker, able to develop strategies with clear objectives and the use of creative and innovative tactics.
- Ability to analyse competing and complex sources of information.
- Resilient and flexible under pressure.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Passion and interest in TV and drama
- Good networking skills, ability to build mutually beneficial relationships with different stakeholders and departments.
- Excellent writing skills, including press releases, speeches, presentations and reports.
- Excellent communicator, able to handle senior business and external stakeholders with sensitivity and nuance.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about