We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
''Group Product is the team that brings new and exciting products, like our award-winning Sky Q set-top-box, to our customers across 5 countries. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen. We value diversity of thought and opinion, have a supportive and inclusive culture, and nurture a spirit of continuous improvement as we strive to make things better for our customers.'' - Director of Group Product Mgt
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Work on our 3rd party apps (such as Netflix and YouTube), subscription and TVOD (Buy and Rent) functionality across Sky Q, Sky + and Go and Sky Store's mobile and TV applications
- Ensure Sky's customers have the best possible experience whenever they turn on their TV or open one of our applications
- Work with other product teams to challenge and continually improve our existing content discovery and personalisation features and paradigms
- Never settle for the status quo and take long term ownership of a specific set of features and/or functionality, continually assessing strengths and defining areas to improve
- Produce product and customer experience insights to frame and challenge hypotheses and ideas. Leveraging your findings to continually enhance our customers content discovery experience
- Collaborate with other key business areas including Marketing, Content Engagement and Technology to develop, launch and support features that will improve Sky's 3rd party app and transactional content strategy
- Work closely with UX and creative teams to create innovative experiences that deepen customer engagement
- Understand competing products, views, and wants, of our customers in crowded and fast-moving market
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve the product and delivery process
- An entrepreneurial spirit! You will need to be a self-motivated, dedicated, quick learner who is ambitious and able to work both independently and within a team
- Great communication, and the ability to convey your ideas effectively and show through leadership
- A demonstrable ability to collaborate and influence multiple partners gaining alignment and sign-off as and when appropriate
- Experience working with and influencing Technology, Design and UX teams
- A proven track record in delivering and managing complex products
- Minimum of 3-5 years product experience in a leading Product Development organisation
- Experience, and understanding, of optimising products through testing and analysis, including AB testing, qualitative and quantitative customer research, data mining and web analytics
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about