We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we're bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We're positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive - always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We're the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our eCommerce and Digital Marketing Team.
As part of the Sky family, you'll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You'll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As an eCommerce Product Delivery Lead, you will manage two Product Leads that are embedded in our Technology scrums. You will also co-ordinate cross-scrum activity for work that supports eCommerce KPIs, but that has cross-team dependencies.
- People manage two eCommerce product leads, creating a fun; collaborative place to work
- Deputise and act as the scrum PO in circumstances when either of the two product leads are unavailable
- Act as the first point of contact for projects that don't have clear scrum ownership, to funnel work to the correct area
- Manage the co-ordination between different scrums and eCommerce, Data Intelligence and analysts to ensure the smooth delivery of the eCommerce roadmap. Identify priority contentions to enable priority decisions to be made by the eCommerce team
- Update and communicate the plan to all stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Provide occasional reporting and analysis to support our Data Analysts/post performance assessments. Provide recommendations to eCommerce and Technology Delivery Managers to improve delivery processes
- Educated to degree level or have experience working in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in Analysis in an Agile delivery environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Skilled at planning and reporting
- Data driven and draw insights to constantly optimise
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience of using web analytical packages to translate data into clear, actionable insights
- Collaboration is part of your DNA
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about