Senior Production Designer
Maestra Group is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Senior Production Designer to join our expanding design team at our London branch in Woolwich Arsenal.
We produce a broad range of events across the private and corporate sectors. The position will involve taking an integral/leading role within our design team, designing and producing high-end live events. We are looking for someone from a creative background, who has a minimum of 3-5 years experience in event production.
• Working alongside Project Managers and Technical Managers in the planning and delivery of live events.
• Attending meetings and site visits and taking meticulous site measurements of venues.
• Working confidently with clients in a professional and friendly manner.
• Full event design from the development of initial ideas through to the completed design, including the production of detailed floor plans, creative moodboards and visuals.
• Producing 3D renders (ideally within Vectorworks) or hand drawn illustrations.
• Sourcing, contacting and managing suppliers as well as managing the design budgets with our Project Managers.
• Designing and formatting artwork such as backdrops and presentations. Managing the delivery of all graphics with complete accuracy.
• Sourcing materials and organising the hire of furniture, drape, staging etc.
• Assisting with Production Schedules.
• Onsite management and delivery.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, challenging and client facing environment.
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with high levels of accuracy.
• Responds efficiently and effectively to queries and requests from team members, managers and clients.
• A proactive, creative and imaginative problem-solver with a good eye for detail.
• Friendly, personable, positive approach.
• Unfazed by unpredictable workload and changing demands.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively alongside team members.
• Strong communication and organisational skills.
• Imaginative and creative mindset, with a keen interest in design.
• Understanding of technical production desirable.
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, in particular Illustrator & Photoshop.
• Experience with CAD is essential, we use Vectorworks.
• Able to produce 3D renders. Hand sketching skills are desirable but not essential
• Computer literate, preferably with experience in Mac but not essential.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Dependent on experience.
All applicants need to submit a portfolio.