We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
"Advertising Technology owns the relationship between Technology and the rest of the business for all technology matters. The team is focused on the requirements, design, development, test and delivery of major enhancements to the Sky Media systems within the solution. This involves significant work with third parties and internal agile development teams" - Senior Project Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Manage the delivery of the proposed project, working closely with the analysis team and co-ordinating input from all relevant business areas
- Assist the Project Executive/Sponsor in the production of the Business Case for the proposed project working with all relevant business areas to ensure completeness.
- Ensure an appropriately detailed project plan is developed and managed throughout the life-cycle of the project, identifying Business Objectives and Scope, Governance, Risk / Issue control, Schedule including resourcing, milestones and deliverables, Change control as well as effective Sponsor and Stakeholder management
- Establish appropriate resource allocations to ensure most efficient delivery of the Project scope
- Manage publication, maintenance and control of the project budget
- Work closely with business stakeholders through the duration of a project to ensure that proposed and final project deliverables are appropriate to business requirements and reconciled with estimated quality, cost and delivery timescales.
- Ensure that the project is fully aligned with all other projects within the associated portfolio/programme or other affected programmes. Actively liaise with other Project/Programme Managers ensure that all Risks and Issues are effectively and appropriately mitigated
- Cctively support and champion Sky Business objectives assuring successful deliveries of your own Portfolio as well as offering constructive and pro-active assistance to assure the delivery of peer or impacted areas.
- Identify, specify and implement enhancements to existing services and processes on an ongoing basis in order to continually improve service levels.
- Ability for self-starter to manage multiple projects for key Ad Tech systems. Key is strong PM skills and an ability to work in collaborative, positive style.
- Must be confident with managing and communicating with key business and technical stakeholders.
- Able to converse on technical matters with architects and technical analysts
- Excellent communication skills and good motivator
- Good at establishing and sustaining effective working relationships
- Excellent team working skills
- Demonstrable communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 5+ Years of Experience in a similar role
- Small, medium and large sizes of projects worked on
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about