Mission are on the hunt for a seasoned Publicist to join their dynamic and multi-skilled campaign team to work across a roster of exciting clients ranging from lifestyle brands to fitness and FMCG brands.
The successful candidate will have proven media relations skills with a keen eye for a great story, and a thirst for all things PR. A passion and a keen interest in the media landscape as a whole are essential, along with established contacts within the lifestyle sector and an interest in the continual development of meaningful relationships within this space. Previous experience supporting the overall delivery of integrated communication campaigns on behalf of brands is required. The role is currently remote but will require a blended mix of home and office working in the near future; Mission HQ is based in Central London.
Troika / Mission Group needs you to demonstrate:
· 2+ years’ experience within a PR/communications agency
· A “newshound” approach to media relations with passion and established knowledge of the media
· Strong relationships with lifestyle journalists
Proficiency in the writing of all public relations materials
· Strong interpersonal skills with experience in building relationships and influential networks within in the industry
· Creative thinking when developing pitches
· Strong copy-editing and proofreading skills
· Previous experience working to KPIs and targets
· Impeccable attention to detail