For the past 16 years, SA Baxter designs and manufactures timeless custom and semi-custom architectural hardware for high-end residential homes and buildings, offering the most extensive palette of patterns and finishes in the industry.
All of our hardware is hand made to order by a group of local, world-renowned artisans using both modern and old-world manufacturing techniques in our eco-friendly foundry and atelier, located in the New York Hudson Valley.
The SA Baxter London Showroom is looking to expand its young team and is keen on finding a talented Showroom Intern, who will be working closely together with the Showroom Manager on international projects and growing the SA Baxter brand.
- A vibrant and open-minded individual who is self-driven, independent and pro-active
- Social Media Marketing skills (Instagram, Pinterest, Newsletter creation & LinkedIn)
- Graphic Design skills (Photoshop, InDesign & Magazine Adverts)
- Interested in luxury Architecture, Yacht Design, Interior Design & Product Design
- Attention to detail, communication & writing skills
- Competitive salary on an hourly base
- Flexible showroom working hours (10am - 4pm) and remote work
- In-depth view into the world of luxury Architecture, Yacht Design & high-end Product Design
- Small & close-knit team
If you are well-versed in the world of social media, design and are looking to join a young team in London, please apply and our Showroom Manager Jason Jones will get in touch with you.