We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Mobile Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram
- Have the opportunity to make a clear and visible impact to the success of a fast-growing business
- Set the prices of the phones and tablets we sell, paving the way for us to hit our revenue and profit targets
- Change our prices in response to a range of data sources, closely tracking our own phones and tablets performances and competitor activity to guide your recommendations
- Track the sales deals and targets we have agreed with our manufacturer partners (Apple, Samsung et al) and take corrective action to ensure we are meeting commitments and delivering the best possible outcome for Sky
- As an extension of pricing, take ownership of the discounts we put onto phones and tablets to ensure they deliver maximum value
- Manage price changes end-to-end, from building a business case through to communication across all our stakeholders and ensuring smooth execution of the changes themselves
- Put in place a clear review process so that we develop a clear understanding of the impact our price changes have
- High numerate skills with a solid understanding of commercial metrics
- Analytical & structured thinking - able to quickly interpret performance / market insights, appraise options and recommend a clear course of action
- An action-oriented approach- the successful candidate will be proactive about changing prices and will make it happen to help us hit our targets
- Concise communication skills - whether outlining recommendations to senior stakeholders or mobilising teams to make changes happen
- Rigorousness and diligence skills, with a keen eye for detail/accuracy
- A results-oriented approach - excited about tracking performance and evaluating the impact of your price changes and promotions
- Strong Excel skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about