Contiki Marketing Lab is a new type of agency. A division of BS&T Digital Limited, we are responsible for global marketing for Contiki, the world's leading travel company for 18-35 year olds. The Contiki brand is a unique phenomenon. Over 50 years of heritage, but with a burning desire to stay cutting edge in the youth space. We’re committed to sustainability (we’re proudly going carbon neutral from 2022) and passionately driven by the voices of our global community.
We’re looking for an amazing Social Community Specialist within Contiki Marketing Lab in London, looking after our channels and audiences. You'll have experience in demonstrating best-in-class social media activity for a brand or at an agency, whilst being at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
You’ll be an internal expert and the go-to specialist for Contiki’s day-to-day social media content, reporting directly to our Global Social Media Lead. Whether it’s launching the latest Contiki trip, announcing our latest brand partnership or driving excitement about global travel, you’ll have the experience and intuition to create boundary-pushing social content that wins the hearts and minds of our global audience.
Your role will involve developing growth strategies and social media campaigns for Contiki and our partners in a fast-paced and exciting environment. We’ll need you to be both creative and analytical, forward-thinking and a team player, owning each social account like it’s your own and ensuring we drive maximum value from our social content
● Planning and scheduling social content across channels, deciding what is published, on what channels and when.
● Execute on our global social, brand and content strategy. Ensuring social delivers brand awareness, community growth, traffic and revenue
● Working closely with in-house creative teams to develop content
● Building communities and converting them into brand lovers, with an emphasis on established and emerging vertical-led social platforms (TikTok, IG Stories etc)
● Devise influencer marketing strategies with our regional teams
● Planning and devising social led creative and campaign ideas
● Set KPIs and targets relevant to each channel against each clients individual objectives
● Monthly analysis reports
● Regular communication with regional teams
● Staying up to date on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity and other social media channels and trends. With a finger on the pulse of Gen Z content trends and platforms.
● Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way to our community, bringing the fun back across our channels and taking on our irreverent and sometimes cheeky tone of voice.
The perfect candidate will have...
● At least 1 year+ experience managing and growing social communities with a portfolio of brilliant content to show for it
● Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and other social media best practices (this list is not exclusive)
● Experience with growing (and engaging) an audience on TikTok
● Good time-management skills and experience in managing fast-paced projects
● Knowledge and experience with graphic tools like Photoshop, Canva, etc.
● Knowledge and experience with video tools like Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut, and any other apps etc. You don’t need to be a pro, but some editing skills are strongly desirable.
● Creative experience in both visual content and copywriting.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work across multiple teams
● Excellent time-keeping and organisation skills
● Data driven and detail orientated with a thorough understanding of analytics and how this can be used to track and enhance performance
● A track record of developing and suggesting new ideas
● The ability to see the bigger picture whilst retaining great attention to detail