Since 2014, Female Tribes has been running the Women’s Index global study, the largest living insight study on women, updated every 18 months. In 2019, we will launch the Female Tribes Network, a social network for women.
We’re looking for a Social Media Executive to join our fast-growing team. This role will report to our Head of Brand Partnerships and Brand Lead and work alongside the Partnerships team. Your mission will be to bring our social media presence to life, assisting with and implementing our content calendar and engaging our target audience.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media. You’ll have knowledge of and a keen interest in women and trends impacting the changing nature of women at work and at home, on an international level. You’ll bring fresh ideas to the team, work autonomously, be self-motivated and organised.
The company is a start-up and you’ll need to be versatile and dynamic - ready for anything to change at any given moment. Global and women’s market experience would be nice, start-up experience would be amazing. All of the above would be a dream...
• Deep knowledge of key platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and others.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the women’s market and competitive landscape.
• Imaginative, original and witty social media content creator.
• In-depth knowledge of paid advertising opportunities on social media.
• Understanding of social media analytics tools.
• Knowledge of social media management tools, e.g. Sprout Social.
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with an ability to build out videos, gifs, and images.
• Personality that thrives in a start-up, high-growth environment.
• At one with our empowering and edgy brand.
• Enthusiastic, hard-working and highly committed to our mission.
• Proven experience delivering localised campaigns in a global organisation would be an advantage.