Domeble are experts in creating premium quality content for CGI, HDRI and VR production with an emphasis on the evolving requirements of visual communication, primarily in the automotive sector.
We support advertising agencies, automotive manufacturers, creative production studios and artists in producing creative and technical solutions that showcase leading brands and products.
Our professional quality imagery is captured and curated to make building beautiful campaigns enjoyable, facilitating automotive visualisation. From early stage design to global billboard campaigns to immersive tech, our specialist imagery is utilised at the forefront of innovation.
• Are you an experienced, creative and driven digital marketer with at least 2-3 years experience and a good understanding of social media for a tech environment?
• Do you have a strong understanding of how to measure performance against goals through analytics and quantitive metric feedback?
• Can you demonstrate a clear brand style and tone of voice across a marketing mix, ensuring consistent messaging?
• Are you able to show examples of all content being optimised for search and user experience coupled with a strong analytics and econometrics background?
At Domeble, you will be key in distributing our creative and innovative visual content via social platforms, and you will be encouraged to create written content that drives engagement and brand awareness via consumer relationships.
• Develop the social media strategy and marketing mix for Domeble across multiple platforms and territories including LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
• Create and manage newsletters and Blog pieces for CRM marketing activity.
• Build innovative creative campaigns, backed up by strong analytics and econometrics skills plus the ability to identify track and optimise relevant KPI’s.
• Instigate and manage a weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting process for the detailed tracking of the performance of all content using data to inform future channel strategies.
• Manage and report on all social and content initiatives across multiple platforms to drive positive engagement, conversion and retention of customers.
• Create and manage advocacy programs to incentivise customers to talk positively about Domeble, including student awards schemes, sponsorship and identifying relevant influencers to work with.
• Conduct competitor research and build customer insights into all Domeble’s output.
• Global social Media Strategy.
• Global Social Media Content Plan.
• Regular reporting including analytics insights, opportunity identification and clear action plan.
What's in it for you?
Competitive salary in the region of £28k - £30k with generous annual leave allowance. If you want to be part of an exciting, ambitious agency working in the automotive, advertising, gaming and immersive tech worlds.