THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 6000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
As Strategic Projects Director across a start-up division in hyper growth, you will be responsible for the delivery of key divisional projects to ensure operational excellence in the day to day running and long-term growth of the business. Reporting directly to the CEO, your main focus will be the identification, planning and execution of projects to drive best in class divisional operations, working with a broad mix of stakeholders from across the business. Typical projects, albeit not exhaustive, may include:
· Delivery of new processes to ensure seamless and efficient cross functional ways of working across internal teams and internal divisions
· The evolution of all client processes to ensure best in class and frictionless delivery
· Implementation of new governance measures and KPIs to ensure delivery standards across differing teams
· Implementation of new reporting methods, striving for automation where possible
· Introducing new systems to support in the efficient and effective delivery of projects
· Implementing a robust and information rich onboarding program for new starters to support the accelerated hiring plan
· Supporting in the successful implementation of relevant training programs at all levels, with particular focus on the THG Ingenuity graduate scheme
· Managing how the division and its sub teams quantifies and measures success short and long-term in the interests of continuous improvement
· Support across all facilities projects to support expansion and help in driving all cultural initiatives forward as we champion Ingenuity as a collaborative and positive work environment
You will be a strong administrator and be someone who can identify challenges and proactively present practical and effective solutions. You will be a champion for change and promote operational discipline across all teams to ensure certain standards. You will secure buy-in across your peers in forging strong working relationships and work with them to drive meaningful and tangible initiatives to accelerate the divisional operations and how they scale to support THG Ingenuity on its growth journey.
Management experience across multiple projects
Experience running large scale operational projects
Experience developing onboarding processes
Design and implementation of training programs
Experience working with multiple clients
Proven knowledge of project governance
Clear and concise management methods
Experience working with multiple teams to deliver tangible results
Ability to track projects and delivery.
THG Bonus Scheme
THG Staff Discounts
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.