Our aim is to be the agency that doesn’t let anyone leave their passion at the door. We believe people do their best work when they are working on things they are passionate about and we do our upmost to ensure everybody in the business is indulging their passions on a daily basis.
CREATE is a team of strategists, creatives and content creators that sits at the heart of M&C Saatchi PR, based in our offices in Soho.
In addition to leading on major agency pitches, the team services various clients across the business including EE, Footlocker, Virgin Active, Lipton Iced Tea, Currys PC World and many more. CREATE is also responsible for sharing best practice thinking across the agency, creating a culture of strategic rigour and game-changing creativity.
We want a brilliant brand Strategy Director to join the CREATE team.
Someone with fresh insights and distinctive approach to building brand strategies that will earn them the respect of clients, agency teams and leadership, quickly becoming a person in high demand.
· You will make best use of your own and the teams’ knowledge, as well as our Intelligence Unit (a world-class research and insights team with access to the best tools and resources) to build well-reasoned strategies, however you will always bring your own fresh point of view to produce something really special and uniquely M&C Saatchi PR.
· You will embrace the agency’s guiding creative and strategic principle - Brutal Simplicity of Thought - in the strategies you deliver, creating the conditions in which the best creative ideas can be generated.
· You will act as the lynchpin between the client/prospect and the creative team to ensure all ideas are on-strategy and deliver on business objectives, and you will ensure that all ideas are measurable to demonstrate a tangible impact on the client’s business.
· You will work directly with clients to offer strategic counsel based on research, analysis and data, that will ultimately unlock new opportunities for the agency and paid-for work.
· You will promote understanding of the Strategy and Planning discipline within the agency, showing how it can elevate the agency’s creative and strategic output, and fostering latent talent within the agency.
· You will bring the outside in, sharing news and thinking relevant to your discipline and our clients.
· You will be comfortable with and inspired by the earned disciplines – you could come from any background but earned is the heartland of what we do.
· You will be convincing and charismatic with clients, within CREATE and the wider agency, able to connect with and inspire anybody on any level.
M&C Saatchi PR is a global PR agency, launched in 2010 to meet the modern communications needs of consumer and B2B brands.
Headquartered in London, with offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, United Arab Emirates and North America, our success has been built around combining digital, traditional PR, social, experiential and design specialists to create campaigns that deliver impact.
At the heart of our agency is Passion. We work hard to make sure that passion plays a part in our success because we believe it’s what makes the difference. Passion for the ideas, for the client, the category, the customer, the agency, the work, and the impact we can deliver.
Culture and rewards are an important part of making M&C Saatchi PR an energised place to work with smart, ambitious and creative people. We recognise and reward people’s hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development.
M&C Saatchi PR has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy many social events, parties, bonding away day adventures, quiz nights and charity fundraising events.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received on a daily basis we will only be able to respond to those who have been successfully shortlisted. If you do not hear from us on this occasion, please rest assured that we will keep your details on file should a suitable opportunity arise in the future.