Jack Eames Photography : Studio Manager
Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 per, dependent on experience.
Jack Eames is a hair & beauty photographer producing stills and video. The studio has recently moved to Curtain Road in Shoreditch, the heart of London’s creative quarter. He is now looking for a Studio Manager to assist in the day-to-day running of the business. This role would ideally suit a film production or photography graduate who is keen to be involved with all aspects of running a busy creative studio. The role is not exclusive to graduates.
• Management of image files and archiving
• Backing up shoots as needed
• Basic retouching in Photoshop
• Hardware/kit/software organization and management
• Managing all enquiries via phone/email
• Data entry and management
• Budget management and invoicing including sales and purchase ledgers
• Developing, sourcing and uploading content for social media
• Building relationships and liaising with external suppliers
• Handling all client enquiries and ensuring timely delivery of image files
• Shoot and production support
• Day-to-day organization and support
Ideally you will display most of the following characteristics:
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Enthusiastic, committed and driven to get the job done
• Proactive with a willingness to go the extra mile
• Personable and adaptable
• Organised and methodical
• Excellent time management
• Works well independently
The successful applicant will have a creative outlook, and keen to get involved in the busy day-to-day aspects of running a business. You will be familiar with
the technical side of stills and video production.
The position is full time: 40 hours, 5 days/week and requires some flexibility to work outside the usual 9-5 office hours. This may include weekends.
Software use: Daylite, Photoshop CC, Chronosynch, Adobe Premiere CC, Microsoft Excel, Xero, Capture One Pro. Training will be provided as necessary.
Apply by email, with a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com, closing date: February 27th 2018.