We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Executive to join our People Team. You will work across all of Hearst's business areas with a focus on our commercial teams in order to find extraordinary, creative and talented individuals. Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager you will help to run the full recruitment process and drive our values.
Key Duties and responsibilities
• Drive direct hire recruitment using our internal ATS, advertising, social media, networking and referrals.
• Manage full 360 recruitment from advertising, briefing with hiring manager, CV selection, telephone interviews, booking interviews, attending interviews, rejecting and offering relevant candidates, contract negotiation and completion of contract.
• Enhance the employer brand through use of social media, attendance to events, relationships with suppliers, links with professional bodies, universities and other institutions.
• Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager to review and invest in the PSL ensuring suppliers are receptive to driving talent to Hearst.
• Build a pipeline of talent, actively meeting talent and maintaining relationships for future opportunities.
• Work closely with our People Team Business Partners to understand business challenges and build relationships across all areas.
• Provide expertise on best practice hiring, using tools and training that will lead to hiring Managers making better hiring decisions.
• Keep in touch and engage with leavers, building an alumni network.
• Use relevant data sources to improve hiring quality.
• Work with hiring Managers to ensure high quality job descriptions exist before hiring takes place.
• Ensure content on the careers website and internal intranet are kept up to date.
• Elevate use of the referral scheme encouraging employees to introduce talent into the company.
• Ensure great customer service to all internal and external enquires.
• Internal recruitment experience desirable.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
• Confident and experienced at building relationships.
• Media experience is desirable, but not essential.
• Strong attention to detail and highly organised.