The Dots Directing, Videography & Filmmaking Portfolio Masterclass at VICE, June 28th 2017, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Supported by Squarespace and Shutterstock.
Calling all Directors, Videographers, Filmmakers and people of media.
Join us at Vice for an opportunity to connect with some of the UK’s creative leaders in the world of Video and Media Production.
This event will allow you to get feedback from industry icons and network with like-minded individuals. It could even lead on to pastures new for your career, as Mentors are often on the lookout for new creative minds to join their teams.
10+ industry leaders will act as Mentors for the evening - reviewing projects from your portfolio/showreel and sharing creative wisdom.
Eloise King, Exec Producer VICE UK Digital Programming & Global Executive I-D, Amuse
Kevin Sutcliffe, SVP TV and Video Programming, VICELAND International
Yonni Usiskin, Executive Producer VICELAND
Tayo Yusuff, Shooting AP- VICE Media - Noisey
Alex Miller, Editor in Chief UK- VICE Media
Will Fairman, Showrunner/Director, VICE
Bree Horn, VP Production, Commercial & Digital, VICE UK
William Nichols, Head of Content, The Firepit at Warner Music Group
Fabio Ardemagni, Head of On Air, Sony Pictures Entertainment
Jade Tomlin, Creative Director, Alpha Century
Plus more still to be announced soon...
This event is ideal for everybody involved in Directing, Fim-making and Videography/Video Content. It's open to anyone working in the industry or looking for that next big break.
No minimum or maximum experience level is required - these events are open to all to apply for.
APPLYING TO JOIN THIS MASTERCLASS
There are only 30 spaces at this event. Your profile and portfolio on The Dots will be used as your application to join the Masterclass, so make sure it is on point with your most treasured work.
Applying to join is completely free.
If you are one of the selected 30, you'll be sent a single-use ticket code. Masterclass tickets cost £15.
Apply to join the event by Monday 19th June, 11:00pm
The Low Down: Applying for your spot.
1. Build Your Profile: Your profile on The Dots will be used as your application for the Portfolio Masterclass, so make sure you put your best work front and centre.
2. Apply by Monday 19th June, 11:00pm: Once you’re happy with your profile, hit ‘apply’. Feel free to add a short message, but you won't be judged on this. Make sure to save the date!
3. Shortlisting Process: Applications are open until Monday 19th of June, 11:00pm. 30 applicants will be invited to join for the event.
4. Successful Applicants Contacted: From Wednesday 21st June we’ll let you know whether you’ve nabbed yourself a spot! We’ll then send a single-use ticket code to reserve your place.
5. Event, Wednesday 28th June, 6:30pm. Successful applicants will get projects from their portfolio reviewed from 6.30pm-9:00pm, remember to apply before Mon 19th of June, 11:00pm
Remember to apply by Monday 19th June, 11:00pm:
For more information on our Portfolio Masterclasses check out this page.
This event is supported by Squarespace & Shutterstock