We are looking for a courageous, humble, focused and data-driven marketeer to develop Horace in the UK. You will be responsible both for the strategy and the execution of the marketing plan. You will make sure our mission resonates in the heart of the British people. You will play a crucial role in the marketing team as the leader of our first international expansion. You will work with our Creative, Tech and Customer Experience teams to deliver a state of the art experience.
* Own marketing strategy for the UK and its execution and inform our customer-facing teams across acquisition and retention.
* Develop a go-to-market plan for business growth in the UK, including budget allocation, efficiency targets, and channel selection.
* Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) and own achievement of KPIs.
* Develop customer understanding and turn it into relevant actions to develop Horace in the UK
* Plan and lead localization of product activations, always-on campaigns including editorial content
* Plan, lead and execute local activations
* Implement and own a test, learn and scale framework for marketing activities in the UK to reach KPIs as planned
* Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team, the Tech team, the Creative team, the Customer Experience team to make sure we deliver a relevant and state of the art experience for our British users.
* You have at least 7 years in a marketing/growth position in a direct-to-consumer (DTC) brand in the UK
* You have a track-record of growing a DTC brand in the UK from 0£ to several millions of £
* You are either a BRitish native or an expatriate fluent in English
* You have an experience working across the full DTC marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion and engagement) and across the marketing mix (including online and offline channels).
* You have a background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV.
* You have a strong knowledge of the British people including who they look up to
* You are creative, courageous, humble and self-disciplined
* You are both a strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong marketing strategies, and a highly organized “doer,” with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action.
* You have a top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
* You have proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test and learn strategies.
* You have deep expertise of ad/web/email reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.).
* You are experienced with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs and multiple attribution models.
* You have a strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and tech teams.