We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
"The Product Design team are responsible for the on-screen design and definition of many Sky products across multiple countries and brands. Join as a UX Designer and you'll be part of a brilliant, dynamic team that makes sure our technology delivers the best cross-platform experience for our customers" - Creative Director
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
UX Designers are an integral part of the Product Design team, ensuring Sky products are full of great features, easy to use and meet our customers' high standards. As a talented UX Designer, you will:
- Work on a wide range of projects, from small continuous improvement tasks to large-scale, cross-territory redesigns
- Identify problems and pain points with journeys, working closely with Product Owners, User Researchers and UI Designers to design solutions that meet customer needs
- Drive change based on evidence from a range of sources, including site analytics, competitor analysis and user research
- Embrace new technologies and methods, proposing innovative solutions to problems
- Experience working in a UX role in a fast-paced design environment
- Strong UX knowledge and a user-centred design process
- Understanding of UI design systems and paradigms
- Experience of different user research methodologies
- The ability to present work with confidence to stakeholders across Sky
- A collaborative, team-focussed attitude
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about