We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
'We're looking for a creative individual, who is passionate about women's sport, to help produce social media content over a 6-week period this summer. This in an entry-level job and will provide great exposure to some of our biggest tournaments including the Netball World Cup and The Ashes' - Jamie Hunt, Head of Digital Publishing Unit.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Promote the best of our video content using techniques suited to each social platform, as well as produce engaging and effective social content, GIFs and graphics.
- Contribute new ideas for content across our summer of women's sport.
- Travel to sporting events and post social media content from behind the scenes.
- Have a good knowledge of current sporting issues, stories and rival publishers.
- Be technologically savvy, especially with mobile.
- You must be studying for or just completed a degree/internship in media communications or similar.
- A good understanding of social platforms, social video techniques and the different ways new audiences consume content.
- Demonstrable passion and knowledge for sport.
- An understanding of emerging platforms with a keen interest in technology and innovation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Highly motivated and creative.
- Skills as a team player, believing in collaboration, adaptability and initiative.
- The ability to readily embrace new technology and change.
- A strong work ethic and willingness to get involved in all aspects of the business when necessary.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about