Do you want to join Europe’s leading destination for sneakers? The Sole Supplier serves over 3 million people every month! We are currently looking for talented content writers with a true passion for footwear.
As a Content Writer, you’ll be using your skilful writing ability and knowledge of the streetwear scene to create compelling content to be proud of. We are looking for a multi-disciplined and highly engaged writer to cover everything from sneakers, fashion, events, technology and more.
This role puts you at the centre of a dynamic and exciting industry and we're looking for the right person to diversify our current offering on site. Spend your day covering breaking news, craft original articles in your own signature style and work with a team where you can develop skills in everything from digital marketing to graphic design.
The position offers a lot of flexibility with the ability to work from our south east London office or remotely.
· Create engaging content across website and social
· Source trending and breaking news stories
· Write unique and original articles
· Write SEO focused product pages
· Work to tight deadlines and meet content targets
· Measure performance based on KPIs
· Work alongside Social Editors to develop the Content Calendar
· At least 5 years’ experience as a content writer
· A good knowledge of SEO writing
· Experienced with WordPress and/or another CMS
· A degree in English/Journalism or related field
· Basics knowledge of Photoshop
· High standard of written English
· Experience writing about UK subculture with topics including sneakers, music, technology, fashion and more.
· Experience working to tight deadlines in fast paced environments
· Good grasp of researching online
· Exceptional proofreading and editing skills
· Hard-working, committed and target driven
· Buzzing office space with drinks fridge, pool table and ping pong table.
· Weekly food order for the whole team
· Quarterly days out including go karting and theme parks.
· Invitation to industry events.
· Opportunities to receive product.
· Ability to work from our South East London Office and/or home
· Quick progression based on performance