Feral Interactive is looking for a versatile writer to take charge of its written communications. We have a first class reputation for bringing outstanding PC games to new platforms. Innovative and targeted marketing around each release is a key part of our approach and apposite written materials are indispensable to this.
This role is a key member of the marketing team, and is ideal for someone with significant and varied copywriting experience who will relish the opportunities to impact the delivery of great games.
The successful candidate will be responsible for originating and/or editing a broad range of materials for an assortment of very different audiences. Here is a selection of some of the areas for which you will be expected to produce copy:
· Screenshot and video captions
Feral is currently a team of around a hundred people, so you’ll quickly get to know your colleagues and will work directly with many of them.
This is a permanent, full time position based at our studios in Wandsworth, southwest London.
Required Skills and Experience
· Impeccable writing and proofreading skills
· A strong portfolio of written work, either professional or personal
· A proven ability to write in different voices across different brands
· Excellent verbal communication and track record of working collaboratively
Desired Skills and Experience
· A good understanding of pop culture in general and video games in particular
· Success in more than one environment
· A determination to do your best work all of the time
· Salary from £30-40k, based on skills and experience
· A fantastic opportunity to work with AAA games
· Relaxed small company atmosphere
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher and developer of AAA Mac, Linux, Nintendo Switch, and mobile games. We take great pride in developing excellent ports for new platforms and audiences. Recent hit titles include GRID Autosport (iOS, Nintendo Switch), Total War: THREE KINGDOMS (macOS and Linux), Tropico (iOS, Android), and Rise of the Tomb Raider (macOS and Linux).
Please send a copy of your CV to Stephanie Horrocks. Applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.