Future Group India Limited (In- house Brands handled – Celio, Clarks, Lee Cooper, Pantaloons) - March 2011 – Dec 2013. Assistant Manager – Marketing and New Business Development, reporting to Marketing Director & National Sales Head.
• Within my marketing duties I successfully launched and managed the Future Media website which leverages how the in-store retail space can be utilized for generating revenue.
• I also developed content and creatives of marketing brochures, company newsletters, business seminars and exhibition banners. Conceptualized and executed reader engagement events for ‘My World’ a fashion and lifestyle magazine exclusively for Future Group shoppers with loyalty cards.
• Generated revenue for the company through B2B deals from various category of clients like Auto , BFSI , FMCG , Lifestyle etc (last deal being for Rs.1.30 Cr /1,22,641 GBP ), some of my biggest clients being VISA, L’Oreal, Godrej, Colgate, Future Generali, HDFC Bank etc.
• Market Scoping & Competitor Mapping - identified potential clients and investors for in-store brand promotion campaigns and created client specific solution from conceptualization to implementation of the campaign.
• Data Analysis - Prepared activity reports through data analysis based on the raw data of in- store footfalls v/s sales.